Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting Our Sell On

So far we've sold an electric chainsaw, and a tea-set, coming to a grand total of $65! Haha, not much, I know, but it's something. Currently up for auction are two children's chairs and a CRT computer monitor. The children's chairs are up to $13! The computer monitor has no bids. Oh well. May have to come down in price some.

We're also planning to sell a CD player, and a large fish tank. The tank might make a little bit of dough, so that could be good.

One possible thing I may talk to my mom about is selling the t.v. It's a 40" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV. So it's worth a pretty penny. We've recently cancelled our satellite service, and only use it to watch the occasional dvd, but as we all have laptops, we could just watch movies on them.

I'm thinking about joining in and selling my PS3, because if I don't have a big t.v. to play it on, or watch Blu-rays on, then there's no point in owning it! Also I have some old guitar bodies I don't use that I plan on selling too.

Living a minimalist lifestyle may seem odd. I know it does to me. My life in the past has been about the acquisition of things to "improve" my life, but I think I want to get back to reading.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment